Savant awarded place on G-Cloud 5
Savant Limited is awarded a place on the G-Cloud 5 framework to deliver its Business Continuity Planning software product Mataco.
Mataco, the cloud based Business Continuity Management (BCM) system from Savant Limited, is now available via the CloudStore, the outlet for the government’s G-Cloud 5 framework.
The G-Cloud 5 framework can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) administers the G-Cloud 5 framework which is fully EU compliant and provides easy access to the Mataco business continuity planning and management software tool, saving your organisation time and money.
Jane Pink, Business Development Manager at Savant, commented: “We are delighted to be awarded a place on the G-Cloud 5 framework. Business Continuity planning is at the heart of sustainable services for public sector organisations as well as for commercial organisations. As such, Business Continuity Plans need to be accessible from anywhere at any time, and Mataco, delivered ‘Software as a Service’ (SaaS), offers this critical level of support for resilience planning.”
Mataco (www.mataco.co.uk) helps organisations create and maintain BCM and Emergency Plans to deal with interruptions to staff, buildings, systems, resources and suppliers should the unexpected happen. Key benefits of the system include:
– A single repository for all the information required to implement the Business Continuity Management planning process and support for incident management.
– Efficiency savings for organisations whose staff are tasked with maintaining their BCM response.
– A secure cloud based service that:
Provides remote and mobile access to all plans.
Allows customers and their resilience partners to collaborate on plans.
Can easily be integrated into an organisation’s infrastructure.
– Unrivalled flexibility in the way the information is maintained and subsequently used to produce documents and plans.
– Support for BS25999, ISO22301 and the BCI’s Good Practice Guidelines.
– Can be adapted to accommodate the specific needs of any organisation large or small.